How do pills remove parasites from the human body - quickly, harmlessly and efficiently? This is an urgent issue not only in the treatment of pediatric helminthiasis. The problem of parasite infestation is relevant for an adult who needs effective treatment no less and no more than children.
How did the infection unfold?
Known since childhood, the rule of washing hands before meals is not the only warning about the source of dangerous infections. Dirty fingers and palms are the fastest way for worms to enter the body, so special attention is paid to them. The mechanism of helminth infection of the body has been thoroughly studied by medicine, so a civilized person should know about other sources of latent threat:
- pets - parasite larvae are found not only in feces that fall into the ground, but also with dirty hands into the human body. They are placed on wool, and when everyone's favorite pet moves freely around the house, sleeps on sofas and beds, like a family member, it inadvertently leaves worm eggs on carpets, toys, furniture. The danger lies in the fact that the viability of larvae, for example, roundworms without settling in a favorable environment, is up to 6 months. Therefore, the presence of a cat or dog in the house requires parents and children to take anti-parasite pills for humans;
- vegetables, fruits, herbs - and freshly picked from the garden and presented on store shelves, markets, the surface of which could reach soil contaminated with helminths;
- private and public toilets - visiting the toilet requires thorough hand washing after performing the necessary procedures;
- vegetable gardens, summer houses, fields, children's sandpipers are the main source of the spread of roundworms (earthworms and ascaris), for the treatment of which pharmaceutical products offer anti-parasitic tablets such as Pirantel, Levamisole, Mebendazole and others.
- fresh meat and fish - contamination occurs due to improper or insufficient heat treatment of these products;
- drinking water from unpleasant sources;
- swimming in bodies of water in the immediate vicinity of cattle grazing areas;
- flies and other insects that carry parasite larvae on their paws.
Medical practice shows that the peak of helminthic invasion occurs in spring and autumn, so by then every home medical clinic should have anti-parasite pills in the human body.
Knowledge of the nature of the origin and habitat of helminths states that favorable climatic conditions are necessary for the development of parasites. But infection can happen anywhere in the world, even in the eternal cold of Antarctica, if you eat an unwashed apple shipped from the Great Land.
Drugs for parasites in the human body: tablets and the principle of treatment
According to statistics from the World Health Organization (WHO) annually, helminthic infection affects more than 1. 2 billion people, and about 4. 3 billion people are permanently infected. More often than others, as a form of helminthiasis, there are some diseases, ankylosis infection, ascariasis. At the same time, high infection rates are a key factor in the rapid spread of the disease.
At first glance, the "childish" problem has quite "adult" consequences. The disease affects the physical and emotional development of children and the condition of adults. Helminths, parasitizing the body and disrupting the normal functioning of the body, weaken the immune system, make a person sluggish, reduce the ability to work and resistance to somatic diseases.
This annoying "neighborhood" that causes constant newsletters affects productivity. It’s hard to believe, but helminthic invasion ranks fourth on the scale of diseases that are the "culprit" of tangible economic damage.
Therefore, scientific medicine and modern pharmaceutical products have been given the task of finding effective tablets against parasites in the body of children and adults, so that intestinal helminthiasis does not become an epidemic of the new age.
The main principle of action of the drug is the effect on the parasite in the form of blocking its muscular and digestive systems by suppressing the metabolic function of glucose in worm cells.
The beginning of anthelmintic therapy is preceded by diagnostic measures that will help determine the type of worm and prescribe competent treatment.
Which pills do parasitologists recommend?
|Types of helminths||Drugs||The law||Contraindications|
|Earthworms (earthworms, earthworms)||Albendazole, Pirantel, Mebendazole, Levamisole||They have a paralyzing effect on adult worms and completely dissolve their remains||It should not be taken by pregnant women; the day before drinking alcohol; may cause diarrhea; have a toxic effect on the kidneys and liver.|
|Tape (beef and pork tapeworms, echinococcus, broad tapeworm)
|Praziquantel, Niclosamide||They affect adults, larvae and eggs, paralyze their activity.
The products of helminth putrefaction cause serious intoxication of the body, so the therapy is most often carried out in a hospital under the supervision of a doctor.
|The drugs have a high degree of toxicity, so complications in the liver, kidneys and gastrointestinal tract are possible.
Supportive immunotherapy is required during helminth elimination and the rehabilitation period.
Traditional parasite pills or alternative methods: which is better?
When a patient decides to take drugs, he must understand that the composition of such drugs are unnatural substances obtained by chemical synthesis. Therefore, they can not be absolutely harmless, which the instructions for the drug will definitely indicate in the form of contraindications.
Thrifty and safe for the body, including pregnant women and children, are folk recipes that include natural products - garlic, onions, pumpkin, tansy, nuts and others. However, compared to anti-parasite tablets in the human body, they require long-term preparation and a longer course of administration.
Taking into account the wishes of patients who strive for fast and safe removal of helminths, special antiparasitic dietary supplements have been developed that combine the result of drugs and the harmlessness of natural ingredients.
The treatment of parasites in the human body, tablets for which are presented in the form of a dietary supplement, allow not only complete cleansing of the body from unwanted "guests". A special composition of the product becomes a reliable protection of organs and body systems from the penetration of worms. Therefore, therapy is at the same time prevention, enabling you to create an unfavorable environment for the entry and development of different types of worms.
Dietary supplements have virtually no contraindications, except for individual intolerance of the components, they are pleasant to the taste and easy to use. This makes them a worthy alternative to traditional medicines, allowing you to quickly and easily solve the "awkward" problem.