The most pronounced effect after the antiparasitic regime is the improvement of the skin condition, the rash and itching disappear, the skin is cleansed of eczema, neurodermatitis. And, of course, strength increases significantly, energy, efficiency and mood increase.
And it’s time for antiparasitic cleansing to be done right now, in the fall, after the end of summer, but before the start of winter. If there are no symptoms that clearly indicate parasitosis, cleaning is done once a year in the period September-October.
If there are diseases that indicate the presence of parasites, the course is conducted 2-3 times a year.
The main symptoms that may indicate the need for antiparasitic cleansing:
- allergies, itching, rash at all or it is not clear why;
- dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis;
- bloating, gastrointestinal tract disorder, then diarrhea, then constipation, intestinal cramps, nausea;
- prolonged persistent cough, bronchial asthma;
- craving for sweets, starchy foods;
- overweight or underweight;
- anemia (low ferritin and B12);
- constant anxiety, nervousness, sleep disturbance;
- in blood tests - increased eosinophils, eosinophil cationic protein, ESR, bilirubin, hepatic transaminases. Stool analysis is not always indicative;
- enlargement of the liver by ultrasound.
Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to diagnose the presence of parasites. In principle, it may not make sense. A huge number of microorganisms live in our body, they are not necessarily helminths, there may be protozoa, but they have the same name - parasites. For now, they may not manifest in any way, but under certain conditions, various diseases begin to develop and these symptoms appear.
Therefore, the best we can do for our body is to implement prevention.
Antiparasitic program for adults and children from 9 years
As a basis for a complex scheme, we take an antiparasitic collection of herbs, green walnut juice, oil, phyto-candles. As additional cleaning agents we use white clay and pine extract.
The main action of phytopreparations is a complex cleansing of the organism (intestines, liver, blood), the fight against helminths and their larvae, fungi and pathogens.
Properties of components included in the complex
Herbal collection "Antiparasitic"
It is used in complex programs for helminthiasis, bacterial and fungal infections. It fights worms and their larvae in the intestines, liver and other organs. The composition includes poisonous herbs, intended for adults and children from at least 7 years.
COMPOSITION:flowers of tansy, chamomile, mistletoe leaves, peppermint, eucalyptus, bitter wormwood grass, thyme, agape, centaury, knotweed, celandine, wild rosemary, dandelion, calamus root, elecampane, valerian, buckthorn.
Properties of the main components:
Tansy flowers.Due to the content in the chemical composition of alkaloids, bitterness, essential oil, tannin, it has an active anthelmintic effect. In addition, it has a number of additional properties that our body needs in the fight against parasites: choleretic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory. Rubber and flavonoid compounds help in detoxification. This medicinal poison effectively repels "uninvited guests", whether they are helminths or microbes. It has been well studied and recognized by official medicine as very effective against worms.
Mistletoe.A poisonous plant that parasitizes on oak and other trees. Due to toxic substances (it contains the alkaloid viscotoxin), it creates unfavorable conditions for the survival of parasites, and especially the widespread use of mistletoe against roundworms (pinworms, ascaris).
Wormwood.It contains a unique essential oil of complex composition whose main components are thujone and chamazulene. Strong bitterness, which is not tolerated not only by helminths, but also by the simplest microorganisms. Together with tansy, wormwood stimulates the secretion of bile, pancreatic and gastric juice, forcing the body to actively purify and disinfect.
Thyme.It contains thymol (a component of the essential oil) which has a detrimental effect on tapeworms and roundworms, and is especially recommended in the fight against helminths such as whips and hookworms.
Celandine.It contains a whole complex of alkaloids (about 20! ). They all act differently on parasites, worms, infectious agents. Celandine manifests its properties especially strongly in relation to giardia, fungal and viral infections (papilloma virus, which causes skin rashes of papillomas, condyloma, warts).
Ledum.Poisonous plant. It contains a unique essential oil, mainly composed of sesquiterpene alcohols, and is considered a powerful bactericidal and even insecticidal agent. I consider the role of wild rosemary as a means of suppressing opportunistic bacterial flora. For example, Staphylococcus aureus or other cocci that live side by side with a person.
Agrimony.It has a complex healing effect on the intestines, liver, kidneys to ensure active detoxification of the body and healing of intestinal walls affected by helminths.
CentauryIt contains bitter glycosides and alkaloids that have a detrimental effect not only on sexually mature helminths, but also on their larvae.
Dandelion.Helps the liver to evacuate the breakdown products of parasites. Prevents constipation.
Calamus root, elecampane.Contains essential oils, bitterness and tannins. They expel worms from the liver, improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract and fight bacterial infections.
Knotweed (bird's-foot trefoil).Diuretic and mild laxative effect, supports the body's cleansing functions.
Chamomile flowers, eucalyptus leaves- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components.
Peppermint, Valerian- antispasmodics, soothing ingredients. They mask the bitterness of the composition, improving the taste.
Buckthorn bark.It has a very mild but effective laxative effect. Added to the collection as a tannin antagonist of some components of the composition (tansy, elecampane, calamus, mistletoe). The goal is to ensure timely bowel cleansing (emptying), prevent constipation and intoxication.
Herbal collection "For cleansing the gastrointestinal tract"
It is used both for preparation for antiparasitic cleaning, and in other situations - in case of poisoning, imprisonment, after holiday feasts, holidays (buffets), or simply if "something is wrong".
The herbs in the collection have a mild laxative, choleretic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiparasitic and detoxifying effect. The collection has an excellent healing effect on the entire gastrointestinal tract, improves liver function, improves digestion.
COMPOSITION:buckthorn bark, cherry plum leaf, peppermint leaf, lemon balm, star anise, lemon balm, wormwood, Jerusalem artichoke, flax seeds, cumin seeds, chamomile flowers, immortelle.
If we compare the composition of this collection and the Antiparasitic one, then we see the repetition of some plants (mint, buckthorn, wormwood, chamomile flowers). The composition is much "softer", if necessary, it can be given to children older than 5 years as an antiparasitic. For this purpose, I recommend that you add thyme plant (one quarter) to the collection. Although wormwood is bitter and known for its strong anthelmintic properties, it is allowed for children. As part of the wormwood collection, a very small part, the collection is not as bitter as Antiparasitic. Children, if necessary, can be given short courses of 5-7 days in a reduced dose.
We also see that there are prebiotic plants in the collection, ie. herbs that positively affect the state of the intestinal microflora - cherry, star, Jerusalem artichoke, flax. Chamomile and cumin relieve inflammation and gas, lemon balm and lemon balm - against intestinal cramps, immortelle improves the work of the gallbladder.
The course of application is 1-2 weeks, depending on the purpose of application.
Green walnut juice
The main properties of green walnut juice are antiparasitic, fungicidal and antibiotic, which is a consequence of the content of a unique compound in green walnuts - juglone. Currently, juglon is also being studied in the direction of anticancer properties.
Interesting about Juglone
The production of juglone from plants from the walnut family is a protective response that ensures their survival. Many plants (for example, sugar maple, cotton, black cherry, red oak and others) produce allelochemicals to improve their survival and reproduction by suppressing competition. How!
When one plant negatively affects another through the production and release of chemical compounds, it is said that the aggressor plant is allelopathic.
Simply put, it is better not to plant many plants next to walnut trees - they can die.
Juglon is in the form of hydroxide in plants, but when exposed to air, it oxidizes and changes color, which is why during storage, walnut juice (as well as a mixture of walnuts and honey) darkens and becomes brown-black.
In addition, young walnuts contain various vitamins and trace elements (A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, C, E, K, H, PP. Trace elements: iron, iodine, boron, zinc, copper, manganese, fluorine), a large amount of tannins and flavonoids.
We definitely use green walnut juice in antiparasitic programs.
Black cumin oil
A unique healing oil that can replace dozens of different medications.
The point is that black cumin oil helps eliminate the causes of a wide range of various diseases. It fights against fungi, worms, protozoa of microorganisms - pathogenic flora that is inevitably present in the body of every person and causes many diseases - anemia, dermatitis, oncology. . .
The antiprotozoal and anthelmintic properties of black cumin are associated with a unique combination of several substances in its composition at once, the main of which are:
- Alkaloids (nigelicin, nigelidine, nigelicin).Lead to the death of the parasite's body, causing it to seriously disrupt metabolic processes.
- Saponins.They have a depressing effect on the fungus candida, a coccal group of microbes, the simplest single-celled organisms and helminths. They also help cleanse the body of toxins that parasites poison their host with.
Alcohol.Triterpene alcohol Taraxerol shows pronounced anticancer activity, especially in sarcoma and breast cancer; has antimicrobial action.
- Thymol.Its strong anthelmintic action has been scientifically proven. It causes paralysis of worms, due to which they die. Also, the substance has antiseptic and regenerating properties, helping the intestinal mucosa to recover from parasite damage.
- Cineol.An anthelmintic agent that causes their eggs to dissolve.
- Thuillon.It causes paralysis and severe disorders in the nervous system of helminths, as a result of which they die.
- Tannins.Under their influence, the protective shell of the worm becomes thinner, due to which it loses the ability to protect the worm from the action of digestive enzymes. In addition, in many pests, these substances cause a violation of energy production, which quickly leads to the death of parasites;
- Essential oilsthey are generally intolerant to parasites and cause their death due to metabolic disorders.
Black cumin oil is ideally combined with herbs and other preparations.
Phyto Suppositories Antiparasitic
A necessary component of phytotherapy schemes for parasitic invasions of the intestine, rectum, liver, as well as in complex programs for cleansing the body.
Composition: cocoa butter, propolis, black cumin oil, walnut oil, extracts of chamomile, wormwood, calendula, essential oils of cloves, wormwood, thuja.
Cocoa butteris an ideal base for suppositories. It shows emollient, nourishing, moisturizing, protective, tonic and regenerating properties, prevents the spread of infections and is hypoallergenic. It contains a complex of essential acids and vitamin E, in contact with the skin, it melts and absorbs quickly, bringing all the active substances deep into the tissue.
Uniqueblack cumin and walnut oilsthey have a strong antiparasitic action in the area of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, as well as other organs and systems, acting through the general bloodstream.
Propolis- a strong antiseptic.
Essential oils of cloves, wormwood and western thujaharmful to many parasitic microorganisms, various types of helminths, used to infect pinworms, roundworms, giardiasis, opisthorchiasis.
The composition of essential oils and plant extracts is also active against streptococci, yeast microflora, has anti-inflammatory effects and strongly heals in the gastrointestinal tract and genitourinary system.
Phyto candles can be used by children from 2 years old. Herbal suppositories are included in a comprehensive antiparasitic program combined with internal plant intake.
Thus, the following plants and preparations are included in the Antiparasitic Phytocomplex for adults and are used according to the scheme:
- Herbal collection "For cleansing the gastrointestinal tract"drink 1 week, cook according to the instructions on the package: 1Boil a spoonful of the collection with two glasses of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain. Drink throughout the day in portions between meals.
- Herbal collection "Antiparasitic"drink 2 weeks (after the end of the weekly taking of the first collection). Boil according to the recipe on the package: Adults: Boil 1 tablespoon of the collection with 1 cup (200 ml) of boiling water. For children aged 7-14, take 1 teaspoon of collection no. 40 for 1 cup of boiling water. Insist for 30 minutes. Strain. Drink 1 cup of infusion 10-15 days in the morning and evening (ie 1 cup in the morning, then 1 cup in the evening).
- Green walnut juicetake 20 drops per 100 ml of water 3 times a day 20-30 minutes before meals 1 month without interruption on the background of the above herbal collections.
- Pumpkin oil and black seed oil balm(drink, alternately for a week, without interruption for 1 month, ie repeat each oil 2 times). Dosage of oil: Take 1 dessert spoon (6 ml) of pumpkin oil balm 3 times a day during meals (mixing with food). For adults, take 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of black cumin oil, half a teaspoon (2 ml) for children aged 6-12, once a day during meals (mixing with food). Oil action: antiparasitic, mild laxative, choleretic, hepatoprotective.
- Phyto candlesput for the night rectally according to the scheme: set for 10 days, pause for 10 days, then set again for 10 days.
- White clay and conifer extractdrinks, alternately 1 week of reception, without interruption during 1 month, ie. repeat each medication 2 times.
A solution of white clay should be made in the amount of 1 full teaspoon of clay with a small slide per 100 ml (half a glass) of water, taken 3 times a day 1 hour before meals. White clay is an adsorbent, to avoid intoxication, we take a clay solution with any cleaning program
Conifer extracttake 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of extract in 1 glass of water 3 times a day between meals. Conifer extract is included in this complex to prevent intoxication and strongly strengthen the immune system.
The cleaning course will last 1 month.