Helminths, bacteria and protozoa await man on every corner. These diseases often negatively affect the health and condition of the body, so it is necessary to carry out treatment and prevention.
Many parasites can live in the human body, from pathogenic bacteria to helminths. Such "guests" create many problems: they absorb vitamins, nutrients from the body, destroy cells, so the patient loses weight, fades, loses weight and gets many more unpleasant consequences.
But today, all these parasites can be easily expelled from the body. For this there are folk methods, drug treatment and, of course, prevention.
Traditional methods of treating parasitic infections are based on natural gifts. From time immemorial, people have improved their health with herbs. The action of some recipes has indeed been confirmed, as some plants have antimicrobial and anthelmintic properties.
Recipe number 1 Sage tea
Sage has antimicrobial properties, and its tinctures are often used as antibiotics. For tea, you will need 1 tablespoon of dried sage, as well as half the same amount of raspberry leaves and chamomile flowers. The latter components will help reduce the inflammation that parasites cause in the human body. Pour half a liter of boiling water over the herbal mixture, let it stand for half an hour. Then pour through a sieve or gauze into another dish and use during the day between meals.
Recipe number 2 Decoction of oak bark
Another powerful antibiotic plant is oak, because it accumulates substances in its bark that inhibit the metabolism of bacteria and protozoa. For the soup you need a tablespoon of oak bark, a teaspoon of dried rose hips, lemon balm, immortelle and barberry. Pour 600 ml of water over it, preferably in a thermos. Leave to infuse overnight, then pour through gauze. The finished soup is stored for 2-3 days, it should be drunk in 100 ml on an empty stomach and before bedtime.
Recipe number 3 Garlic tincture
The whole onion family is known for the content of phytoncides - natural antibiotics that kill bacteria, protozoa, and even helminths. Garlic stood out in particular, which contains a record amount of these substances. Garlic tincture was first used by Tibetan monks, for whom it was very important to keep the body healthy.
A classic recipe
For the classic recipe for garlic infusion for parasites, take 1 liter of vodka and 10 cloves of this vegetable.
Peel a clove, steam it in a steam bath for 10-15 minutes, then put in vodka, leave for 6-7 months in a dark, cool place.
Treatment with such a tincture lasts a month, it is necessary to use a spoon after a loose breakfast and dinner.
There is also an accelerated recipe to help you if there are already parasites in the body and they need to be expelled immediately:
- take a liter of vodka;
- 15 cloves of garlic;
- 200 ml of strong decoction of oak bark that should not be sifted (add sawdust);
- peel and steam the garlic, then lightly grind it into a porridge with a spoon;
- pour a strong decoction of oak bark in vodka and add garlic puree;
- insist on a week or month;
- pour into another bottle through gauze, after shaking the tincture well;
- drink a tablespoon after a light breakfast and dinner.
Pumpkin seeds, due to the increased content of magnesium and selenium, negatively affect the growth and metabolism of helminths, which these elements occur after being digested in the human body. It is important to choose large and mature seeds, because they contain the most minerals.
Eat a tablespoon of seeds on an empty stomach with a tablespoon of linseed oil and warm water. You can’t have breakfast for a few hours after that, and the meal should consist of fiber-rich foods. To cure helminthiasis, you need to eat the seeds for at least a month, because this method has a cumulative effect.
Anise seed tincture
This method of treatment is specific because of its taste, so many people do not like to use it, although anise seed shows antibacterial and anthelmintic properties.
- To prepare the tincture take 300 ml of brandy and vodka, 100 grams of anise seeds.
- Rinse the spice, mix the alcohol.
- Pour 50 ml of boiling water over the seeds for a few hours, then pour them together with water into a mixture of cognac and alcohol.
- Insist for a month, then eat a tablespoon at bedtime.
Advantages and disadvantages of home treatment
Traditional methods of treatment have their advantages and disadvantages, therefore, before proceeding with the expulsion of parasites, it is worth getting acquainted with them.
- Folk remedies have a much milder effect on the liver and kidneys.
- Home remedies are sometimes cheaper than medicines.
- Teas, decoctions and infusions do not kill the beneficial microflora that lives in the human body.
- Breastfeeding mothers can be treated in this way (except for alcohol prescriptions) because they will not harm the baby.
- Folk recipes do not inhibit the work of the heart, so people with heart disease can use teas and decoctions for treatment, but it is better to avoid alcoholic products.
- If serious bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus and others) have entered the human body, you should go to the hospital for antibiotics.
- If the helminthiasis are larvae of echinococcus or tapeworm, then it is best to use chemicals in combination with home remedies.
- Pregnant women should not experiment with folk recipes.
- Some herbs, garlic tinctures should not be used by people with ulcerative diseases of the intestines and stomach.
- In the case of diabetes mellitus, these methods should not be treated as they can disrupt pancreatic function.
- Patients with anemia and vitamin deficiency should also seek medication from a doctor, because in their case the infection must be eliminated very quickly.
Today, medicine is at a high level in most countries, so if there are parasites in the human body, it is best to use medical methods of treatment. This has both advantages and disadvantages.
- Fast effect.
- Almost 100% guarantee of parasite eradication.
- It can be used to treat children from 2-3 years.
- Ability to select a drug individually.
- Influence on various types of parasites, which allows you to treat a person just from them.
- When properly selected, they do not cause serious side effects.
- Some antibiotics have a negative effect on the liver and heart.
- Old-generation anthelmintic drugs have a toxic effect.
- Self-medication often leads to complications and dysbiosis.
- Some drugs are expensive.
For drug treatment it is necessary to consult a specialist if you are confused by unusual symptoms (sudden weight loss, appetite disorders, poor stool, nausea, severe headaches or dizziness). You should not choose the drugs yourself, because the treatment depends on which parasite lives in the human body, where it is located.
Of course, prevention is much better than treatment, because if you follow some simple rules, you can protect yourself and your family from unpleasant parasitic diseases.
For example, teach all members of the household to wash their hands with soap and water after the street, playing with animals, public transport, contact with money. It is not enough just to soap them, you need to thoroughly lubricate the foam and then rinse it with warm water.
Also, simple prevention is personal hygiene: regular showering, washing, washing hands after using the toilet. If there are animals in the family, they must be washed with shampoo, because bacteria, larvae and eggs of parasites can live on their wool.
You can also talk to your doctor and choose a medication to be carried out on a regular (every three months) prevention of helminths and bacteria. Reduced doses of treatment drugs are often used for this. Also, once a month, pets need to be given anti-worm pills.
Parasites spoil life and health, but they can be cured. It is best to use drugs in combination with folk recipes, and also remember that any prevention is much better and safer than treatment.